Free Number Concentration Grid Table Game
Choose your size (9 to 225 squares in the grids)
script by Hilary Caws-Elwitt
as recommended in chapter 7 of The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer by Whitsett, Dolgener, and Kole.
- This game is supposed to help you learn to concentrate, and in turn benefit your running (or any other sport).
- Choose the number of rows and columns you want and then click the button below to display a grid of the numbers 0 through [row times column].
- To play, click the numbers in order, starting with 0, as quickly as you can.
As of 2019 there are quite a few competitor sites out there... this was the first! Note that you can play online, and also print as many randomized concentration grids as you want, at no charge. To print, just click to start and then File/Print, right-click/Print, or whatever method works to print the resulting page.
- My Kidney Donation / One-Kidney Marathon 2021/ New York Marathon 2018 / Steamtown Marathon 2004 blog
- Post-marathon, Keep On Going blog
- Book blog